Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's cookie time!




It's raining here today so I thought it would be a perfect day to make cutout cookies for the 4th of July celebration. I had my two helpers, Isabella and August, had my baked cookies, and the frosting was ready... So... Off we go! August ate two cookies for every one cookie he frosted and Isabella was right behind him! They had too much fun but of course I had the most fun just watching them go to it!
I was able to save one container full of frosted cookies. Now the trick will be if I can safely keep them until Saturday!
It has stopped raining here, the skies are clearing up (or as August says, "it's cheering up") so maybe bike rides are the next activity for today! Have a good evening everyone!

1 comment:

Javablustamper said...

Cookie? COOL!! It had been SO long since we made cookies, in my house!! Hmmmmm, that's a good idea!! Haha!! Just wanted to stop by and visit!! Thanks for the, again, AWESOME comment on my blog!! You MUST have had your fingers crossed!! Haha!! Thanks!
Hope you all are well!!


Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...