Saturday, June 13, 2009

My GraficO Freebie!




I uploaded this cute little bird from mygrafico. Isn't she a sweet little one? I printed her out 3 times using different sizes (so cool what you can do with a digital image) and then played around until I likes all the colors and papers!You can find yours by clicking on my title above to go to Mygrafico. The cardstock is Paper co. and the DP is from my stash... sorry I don't remember the Co. I used copics to color and added a couple little embellies from Joanne's $1 spot. I think this will make a perfect card for lots of different occasions! What do you think?

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

So very cute!! Love how you used them 3 times!! Very nice and colorful! Cassandra

Unknown said...

what a cute card, its wonderful, thank you for playing with us at MyGrafico ;)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...