Saturday, June 20, 2009

Challenge day for MSB

Today's challenge over at Modern Sugar is to use any image of your choice, create a card to fit into a business size envelope(number 10) and you have to incorporate a flower on it (anywhere, any kind).We also had a cool sketch made by Brandi(1 of our Sugars) to follow.
Here is my entry... I paper pieced the cupcake liners by printing off the images twice...once on cardstock and then the second time on designer paper. Then it was like putting together a puzzle! Just cut and fit together! I used stickles on the frosting.(If you click on the photo of card, you can see the card up close and personal and see all the yummy stickles!) My flowers are in the border(martha stewart) that I punched out!
Check out all the other Sugars' cards, I think you're gonna love them! Then meander over to Modern Sugar Blvd. and get a cupcake...or a couch, or any digital image your heart desires!!! Also make sure to check out all of the other Sugars sweet cards! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Cute card! I love the paper piecing!

Smiles,

Branid

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...