Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hanna Stamps Guest DT call for July


I did this card for a DT call for Hanna Stamps. I love Hanna Stamps and had a hard time figuring out which Riley stamp to use. I finally settled on this one cause my summer vacation starts tomorrow! I sure wish he could be me lounging there... instead I will be very busy all summer long with my grandchildren. But I will so enjoy the time with them and as that old saying goes, "children are only children for a short time" and I want to spend as much time as I can with them while they are little!If you are interested in the details of this contest; click on my heading and it will send you right to Splitcoaststampers and Hanna Stamps!

No comments:

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...