Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Life Studies...

The card on the right is a new Doodler image along with a background image of the garden. Wouldn't you like to be in that pretty English garden?
The next card has 3 new images in this card from MSB. The first is the TO DO Momma, the second is the blackboard(or in my case green board, lol!). The third are the books on the floor!

The backpack I got from a children's coloring book...

These images will be part of the new release at Modern Sugar Blvd. tomorrow .Check out the other Sugar DT's goodies by clicking on their names on my sidebar. Gotta run, my granddaughter and I are going shopping!

2 comments:

Javablustamper said...

GREAT sneaks Georgia!!! I LOVE them!! You are so creative girl!! Seriuosly!!! Your coloring and design? AWESOME!!! I hope you are well!!!


Take care!
Jacquie/Javablustamper!

Valerie said...

I just LOVE both cards but I NEED to make one like the first one it's to adorable how you added the girl on to the background!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...