Monday, June 22, 2009

Thank You!


This card was done with the sketch from Jen over at http://iheart2stamp.com/ . I love the sketch and thought I would give it a whirl. I love this cute little monkey image from Dustin Pike( a freebie way back in April) and knew that I had to use it here! Doesn't he make you feel like you want to swing from some vines??!! He sure is a happy little guy. I thought he was perfect for a thank you card. Of course he would be perfect for just about any kind of card...lol! So let me know what you think and leave me some lovin'!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

OH MY This image is ADORABLE!! I just LOVE your dp too!!! What a great card!!

Cathy said...

Georgia, I had to check out your blog, thank you for your nice good luck wish!
I love this image from Dustin Pike, I LOL'd when I saw your card,
Thanks again, you have a wonderful blog, I will have to stop by often!

Tammy said...

LOL!!! Just too fun!!!

Valerie said...

how CUTE! I have so many images from dustin pike and I still haven't used them..I really need to make the time!

Alysabeth said...

This is adorable:o)

Did you know Doodle Dragon is selling every image they have for $25 till Sun night? OH Yeah I bought them all:o)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...