Friday, June 12, 2009

BINGO!




We had a blast playing Bingo last night on PCP with Modern Sugar Blvd.! Crystal took the first bingo but I was right behind her! Candie (our head Sugar) decided that we both would win so Yippee! I won 8 new images! Here are 2 of the sweet images I won!
They are ready for you to buy over at MSB. So... hop on over,(just click on my Bingo heading) make a card with one of them and post it to your blog. Then come back here and let me see where I can check out your creativity! Have fun!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

adorable! I love the last card it's my favorite how you added the popsicles and the bbq girl! great job!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...