Thursday, April 26, 2012

Doodle Happy!

I wanted share a card with all of you that I made using the cute "Quirky Lizard" image from Doodle Pantry. I love this cute little guy and thought he would be a good choice to use with my sentiment. The sentiment is from TLC Creations. I used the lined image that comes with the set and colored him with Copic markers. My papers are all from DCWV.All the papers have had their edges inked with Tim Holtz distress ink. I made my round embellishments using a tutorial from a fellow crafter Desire Fourie. Her blog is Doing Life and if you get a chance please visit this talented crafter! I used Spellbinder dies to cut out my image and sentiment and their perspective backgrounds. Doodle Pantry has a great sale going on right now so please go and check them out. I am anxiously awaiting to share the new releases from Doodle Pantry on May 1st! I would like to enter the following challenges: Aud's Sentiments - Anything Goes & DT Call C.R.A.F.T. - Animals Cute Card Thursdays -#214 Animal Magic Creative Craft Challenges - Let's See Some Animal Antics

18 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Fun fun card...loving those plaids...gosh...sooo fun!

Donna said...

Wonderful card! I love that paper. Can you be my friend? Who wouldn't love getting this one!

Dawn Frost said...

Georgia great lizard and fabulous colours!

Lorianna said...

Such a Fun Card!!!
Hugs

Linda Anderson said...

What a cutie of a lizard!!!! Great coloring and such wonderful papers. Love this card.

Linda

Barb said...

Wow! Really like this card!!! the papers and colors are so cute!! Great job!

Natalie said...

love the embellishments matching the backing paper - Thanks for joining in at Creative Craft Challenges!

AllisonG said...

Love your coloring on the lizard and those round embellishments are perfect!

Crafty Tazzy said...

love this card hunny ... Good luck in the Creative Craft Challenge xx

Crafty Tazzy said...

love this card hunny ... Good luck in the Creative Craft Challenge xx

auntbeespickles said...

WooHoo! Love these colors! This image is just darling and I just so love how you colored him! Great card!
Hugs, Sarah

Nikbee said...

A fab card. I love the image. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
Nikki x

cheryl said...

this is one really gorgeous card,and love the image,bless you for playing at creative craft challenge this week,hugs Cherylx

Glenda Atkins said...

Delightful, fun card Georgia! Great use of the papers!

Carly said...

LOVE IT!~!!!!!!! oh my goodness now I'm just going to have to get this image.

What a sensational card.

Thankyou so much for sharing your project with us over at Creative Craft Challenges.

xoxox Carly

Elizabeth Hart said...

So darn cute - just love this lizard - he has so much personality on this cute card!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great card, Georgia! Awesome embellishments and fun plaid papers -- perfect with the cute image.

marion82 said...

Lovely!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit
http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...