Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Doodle Pantry May Release!

Laurie over at Doodle Pantry
has outdone herself this month! All of her new releases are so wonderful! Go over and check them out...you won't be disappointed! I chose to work with one of her new sets; "Quirky Shark". What an adorable shark (and I never thought I would put those two words together...lol!) For my first card I colored the image with my Copics. I used some of the yummy digital papers that come with the set. I also used a piece of yellow card stock that was donated to our school by a business. (They used it to print checks on...lol!). The image was cut out using a Spellbinders die. I then inked the edges and added two layers of paper behind it. The yellow paper was faux stitched and then I had fun with another die to make all of the seaweed! The sentiment is also from this set.
For my second card I used the colored version of the sharks and flipped one of them in Photoshop. The papers are from the set but the sentiment is from another set sold by Doodle Pantry. A few "candy dots" and a pretty ribbon and it was finished! There are a lot of sales going on right now at Doodle Pantry to help celebrate this new release too! Right now there is a sale of 30 percent off of all sets in the "Grab Bag".This is a great chance to get those sets you have been thinking about owning! If you purchase something from the store there are 2 freebies! From May 1st thru the 24th this is the set that is free with purchase:
"Man Stuff" is perfect for those Father's Day cards or anything for the men in your life You will also receive a second set below from May 1st thru the 13th to celebrate "Pet Week".
So.... What are you waiting for?! Don't forget the Doodle Pantry monthly challenge which goes from May 1st through May 24th too! Use any Doodle Pantry image (there are freebies at the store if you want to try one out), enter the challenge and you will receive yet another set! Check out the blog to see what set is waiting for you to take it home!

13 comments:

AllisonG said...

These ARE really cute sharks, Georgia! You did a great job coloring the first one and I love your seaweed idea.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love anything to do with fish, water, ocean...well, you get the picture so I love your darling cards.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh Georgia, these are fabulous creations. Especially love the seaweed and your wonderful coloring and design of your first card. Great job.

Linda Anderson said...

EEEEK, two adorable cards made with such cutie sharks. Cute sharks???? Well when Laurie makes 'em, they are definitely cute!!

Linda

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Georgia, I totally agree with you. I love this release from Laurie! Both of these cards are just darling! This is a fun set and I can't wait to use it! Great job!
Hugs, Sarah

Kathy W. said...

Both cards are fabulous! Great job :)

Elizabeth Hart said...

Wow - these are so creative. Cool idea for the seaweed. Love this image!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Your's is the first card to post in the inlinz, your fabulous sharks are going to lead the way:O). Both cards are wonderful, love the seaweed!

Barb said...

Love the seaweed! what a clever idea. Cute, cute, cute!

Dawn Frost said...

Oh Georgia I just love your seaweed! Both cards are awesome!

Donna said...

How fun! Your coloring is wonderful. I love the seaweed idea. Perfect for this set!

Patti P. said...

Georgia, love them both. Your coloring is great and love all of the layers and the seaweed. A fabulous design on your second one....
hugs...

Lorianna said...

Oh wow!!
Love them both
great idea with the 2 sharks!!
Hugs

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...