Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lia " Showers and Flowers"

Challenge theme: April Showers Bring May Flowers. Your project must portray showers (rain, baby shower, bridal shower), Spring, or flowers! I went a little silly with mine by adding the sentiment but after I printed 3 ducks in a row I knew what I wanted it to say! This cute image is by Lia Stampz so go on over and check out her challenge and all of the sweet images she has for you to "add to your list wish" or just buy right now!
I colored this with my Copic markers. My ribbon is from Michael's. I added the cute little flowers to the middle of each duck's belly. It is from an old retired SU stamp set. My papers are from from scrap pile. (It never seems to get smaller...lol!) I would like to enter the following challenges: Make it Monday#89- Always anything Goes Paper Sundaes #120 - Things with Wings

8 comments:

Rachel said...

That is such a cute card! Love the image and the colours. Saw you on Make it Monday and had to pop by! Wedgie xxx

Sandy said...

So cute!!! Love the sentiment too. A lovely card, I saw it over at MIM and popped in for a closer look. I've added my name to your follower list.
Sandy

Shirley-Anne said...

Thanks for sharing this pretty cute card on Make it Monday .
hugs Shirley-Anne ... Ilike your style .

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so beautiful. Love the whole design.
Hugs
Desíre
DS4J DT Member
Doing Life

marsha said...

This is just too, too cute Georgia! I love the fabulous colors - they pop right off the card!
Hugs,
Marsha

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh Georgia, this is so sweet! Love the addition of the flowers on their bellies.

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Aww this is too cute hunny, Love the images so sweet
Saw u linked up on MIM too hun
Hugz
Kenzie xx

Michelle said...

Sweet card, cute ducks!!

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...