Saturday, May 19, 2012

What's Shakin' ?

I wanted to share a card I did today using an image and sentiment from Doodle Pantry. I made this card using an "action wobble" but can't figure out how to shoot it with video from my camera... So; please take my word for it: it really wiggles and shakes! lol! There is still time to get into the challenge at Doodle Pantry! All you need to do is enter the challenge using one of their images. (Free ones at the store if you want to try one out.) Just for entering you will receive a sweet image set for free! Such a "win-win" situation! I used my Copic markers to color my image. Lots of scraps were used in the making of this card...lol!
It was such a beautiful day today that I actually took a picture outside on my front of porch with my garden as the backdrop! What a wonderful weekend it is! I love this time of year the most. Not too hot and not too cold with everything starting to come up and/or bloom in my gardens... What have you been up to this weekend? I hope you have been able to enjoy the weather and perhaps made a little time for crafting. My idea of the perfect day!

13 comments:

Donna said...

Adorable card, Georgia! I just love those action wobbles. And it's so perfect for this card! Hot, hot, hot here this weekend. I saw it hit 92 today and more of the same tomorrow. My son is coming from Utah tomorrow so we're going to visit so not much crafting. :(

Elizabeth Hart said...

This looks very delicious!! A fun card and fun colors.

AllisonG said...

Love the idea of that sentiment on a wobble card - too fun!

Linda Anderson said...

Ooooo, I just bought some of those wobblers!! Now I can't wait to play with 'em! Super cute card and HOORAY for using up some scraps!!

Linda

Pat (mspfd) said...

How fun, Georgia! I love this set and your fun card. Makes me want a shake! \ I would love to get some action wobbles. Please share where you got yours.

Lorianna said...

Wow
What a great idea!!
Yes, much like Pat, please do share where the wobbles came from!!
HUGS

Glenda Atkins said...

Darling card, I have only made one wobbler card and I made my own wobble using fine wire wrapped around a crochet hook, wasn't a lot of fun but it worked. Love your card bet it's fab to watch as it wobbles around, yummy looking too!

Barb said...

Such a happy card! Very cute!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh goodness girl! How fun is this! A shaking card and a shaking sentiment - totally love it!!
Hugs, Sarah

Rachel said...

Love it! Fab card and sentiment! Wedgie xxx

Patti P. said...

What a fun summer card...makes me what some ice cream! This is such a wonderful time of the year...love it with my windows open and the breeze.
hugs...

Dawn Frost said...

Georgia love the card! The shake does look dimensional, no worries. It was lovely here this weekend, just the perfect temperature!

Cheryl said...

So fun! I love the bold pops of color.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...