Saturday, May 26, 2012

Congratulations!

My brother got married to his long time girlfriend yesterday morning on a beach...I wasn't called as they wanted to surprise the family this holiday weekend! Here is the card I made for the "Love Birds" !
I used my Cricut Expression and the 3 Birds on Parade to do this card. I also used a die to create the vine that comes up from the bottom of the card. The sentiment is from Michael's $1 spot. I added a few rhinestones too. I love how it turned out! I hope they like it too... Mary over at Cardz TV has a challenge going this weekend to create something for a wedding, or wedding shower, etc. ( "Say I Do") So I will link this to her challenge! Have a great weekend everyone and I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful weather! Challenges: Cardz TV- "Say I Do" Crafty Calendar - Things with Wings Just Some Lines - Show us Those Birds

6 comments:

Sharon said...

How beautiful!!! I so love the birds!! That vine is great!! Congratulations to your brother and his new bride!! Thank you so very much for joining our "Say I DO" challenge at Cardz TV!!!! :)

Tina said...

love the bird, great colors, thanks for sharing at just some lines

Tina
dt

Melissa said...

Oh how cute!!! These little birds are just adorable, thanks for joining CTVS!

girlia said...

So cute.

girlia said...

P.S. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS for the say I Do challenge.

Kate said...

Congratulations to your brother and New SIL. Your card is so cute. Thank you so much for joining us over at Cardz TV Stamps “Say I Do” Challenge. Hope to see you again.

Hugs,
Kate

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...