Wednesday, May 16, 2012

CDAC # 18

Another round of Progressive Challenges start today at CDAC. What a wonderful bunch of talented artists who have given us their images to use this round. I had the honor to work with an image by A Day For Daisies called Tooth Fairy Joy.
The round this time is all about "Summer Sizzle" and these images sure make me want summer to hurry up and arrive! I have colored the image using my trusty Copic Markers. I love my markers! Papers are from Quick Quotes and a few scrap pieces from my scrap pile. The flower was made using a scallop punch and a tutorial from Split Coast Stampers. A few rhinestones and it was finished! I love how it turned out and can just picture this sweet fairy skipping along on her way from bedroom to bedroom to collect those teeth. LOL! Check out the challenge and see what a few dollars will buy! Have a great week! I would like to enter the following challenges: Just Keep on Creating - Anything Goes and travel story Wishcraft - (Waste Not Wednesdays) Use old and forgotten stash. ( my punch is old and the gems and scrap papers. Paper Sundaes - Things with Wings A Day For Daisies - Use calico or small print paper (and their image)

4 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Georgia~
I'm also your newest follower... Soon will be working with each other on the DT... How fun!
Love all your cute cards on your blog!
Enjoy your evening.....

Glenda Atkins said...

Great job on the CDACPC18 challenge. The card is wonderful and well laid out, love the green, yellow and orange colours. I really like this image and you have showcased it we11.
glenda

Wishcraft said...

Such a sweet card! Love the image and fab layout too. Thanks for joining in with my WNW challenge hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

suzARTe said...

this card is just lovely, that little fairy is adorable. All the papers you have used are really pretty as well.

Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge up asap :)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...