Friday, May 18, 2012

Jellypark Get Well!

Hi everyone...Today marks a new challenge over at Jellypark Friends and a new release. I got to work with the new image release. We were given this sweet little girl dressed as a nurse to play with. I just adored her and can think of a dozen different ways to use her. My daughter is a nurse and I think that without the sentiment this little cutie could be used to create a special card for her. Here is my creation:
The image is colored with my Copic markers. I loved the polka dotted paper and knew I wanted to use it. It came from a pack of papers from K & Company.(Girl Scout pack). My other paper is from my scrap pile. The card base is kraft paper. My flowers are from Jolee's Boutique. The big shimmery flower is from another company (don't remember who). The buttons are from my button drawer. (Yup I have a button drawer...lol!) Go on over to Jellypark Friends and check out all of the pretty creations done by the DT with this new image. Also check out the newest challenge: "Use Washi Tape or Other Office Supplies". What a fun challenge! Check out what fun the DT had in creating with those office supplies!

4 comments:

Marsha said...

Very sweet. Sure to make someone feel better. Love your flower arrangement.

Kristine said...

This is awesome Georgia!! Such a cute li'l nurse *Ü* LOVING all your holly hocks (?) and other flowers.

Rachel said...

Ahhh, thats a really cure card and I love all the flowers! Wedgie xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card,with the adorable image and all those wonderful flowers! Great buttons. Love it !

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...