Sunday, May 27, 2012

Thinking of You

Happy Sunday everyone! The weather has turned a little cooler here today with maybe a chance of rain...but it sure feels better then the 90 degrees we had yesterday! Today I wanted to share a card I made using the Buttercup colored image and papers from Doodle Pantry.
I played around with the single image from the set in Photoshop until I was happy with the middle bunch of buttercups. I then added small images to the upper corners. This was all done by layering the papers and images in Photoshop! I think I am finally getting the hang of using it! The sentiment is from another set at Doodle Pantry. I love the opportunity to mix and match the different digital sets this way. The possibilities are endless! Check out the great sets that Laurie has for sale at her shop. You will be happy that you did and the only problem you will have is deciding which ones you want to purchase first! lol! I am looking forward to her new release of images on the first of June...Can't wait to see what the design team creates with them!

13 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Oh My -- I really, really love this! The colors are just stunning. Total beauty!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is gorgeous! Love what you were able to do with the flowers, sentiment and digi paper in Photoshop. What fabulous results. You are going to have to give us lessons!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Georgia, this is really neat now you did this. Great creativity. How you girls do this stuff is way above my head. Love that you are computer savy so I get to see your wonderful work!
Hugs, Sarah

AllisonG said...

Wow, I'm in awe of your Photoshop skills! I tried once and didn't have a clue on where to start. Your card turned out great!

Marsha said...

Love this - the flowers superimposed onto the background paper. I haven't tried that yet.

Barb said...

Spectacular card!!

Donna said...

Great card Georgia! Love that paper and layout.

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Hun love the card it really is gorgeous!!

Patti P. said...

Georgia, this is wonderful. Love the bunch of flowers. Don't you just love the papers as a bg, I agree so many fabulous ways to use Laurie's images.
hugs...

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous card with the buttercups and the background paper,such fabulous colour and great use of the Photoshop!

Shirley-Anne said...

Beautiful card .Great computer/ photoshop work .Amazing card design .

Kathy W. said...

Oh my goodness...you did a fantastic job with this card. Great job with photoshop, wish I could do that!!! Keep up the great work, love your card!

Dawn Frost said...

Georgia you did a fantastic job in photoshop! I'm still learning and you've inspired me to keep trying so I can make a card like yours. Its very elegant.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...