Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I Love You...

All The Way To The Moon And Back!



I love that sentiment and knew I wanted to make a card with it. I bought the Formal Occasions Cricut cartridge and found the image of the moon, stars and clouds and knew it would be perfect for this sentiment! I am really pleased with how it turned out! I used a variety of different designer papers (mostly scraps) and embossed the background with the dotted Swiss Cuttlebug folder. All edges have been distressed with Tim Holtz tea dye distressing ink.I used 2 different Stampin' Up punches for the sentiment base.
Foam tape was used to raise a few of the stars and clouds. Here is a shot of the whole card...


A very simple but I think very effective card...What do you think?
I would like to enter the following:
Bearly-Mine - Embossing
Art With No Boundaries - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Punches and/or Die Cuts
Lexi's Creations - Use Your punches and/or Dies
Pile It On - Pop It Up!
HIMCR#42 - Use Your Scraps

11 comments:

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Georgia - this is a wonderful card! I love your sentiment -"Guess How Much I Love You" was one of our favourite books when my girls were small. The different colours on your DPs are great. Thanks for joining us for our current challenge at Lexi's Creations. Helen x (DT)

Glenda Atkins said...

Cool card Georgia, love the DP's in the different colours! So glad to dropped by at Lexis Creations for our 'punches and dies' challenge!
hugs
Glenda

Elizabeth Hart said...

Georgia - I love how you coordinated and placed the clouds and the sky and moon. Really make a delightful and different card.Thanks for joining us at Pile it On this week,Elizabeth.

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute card. I love the paper you used! Thanks for joining us at HIMCR!
Angela
HIMCR DT

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Gorgeous card. Your very creative. Thank you for sharing and joining in at HIMCR. Hugs, Velma

Chris Stern / CS Designs said...

Georgia, Great card, love the colors. Thank you for playing along in our Anything Goes Challenge at Art With No Boundaries and look forward to having you join us again.
:) Chris / CS Designs

Jenn Zeeb said...

Love your card. Thanks for joining us for the "Pop It Up Challenge" and hope to see you next week at Pile it On.
Jenn Zeeb
Pile it On-DT

An'Jenic G. said...

Aww this is so cute. I love the colors. You did a great job on your card. Thank you so much for sharing and joining in at HIMCR DT An'Jenic!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card I LOVE that sentiment reminds me of a children's book Guess how much I love you!

Thanks for Joining us on the Pile It On challenge this time, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

Laney said...

Super card georgia loved the sentiment My 4yr old grandson always says this to me so it made me smile , thanks for joining in at BMC this time
hugs
laney

Cathy Lee said...

Cute card, Georgia. Perfect for this challenge. Thanks for joining us at CYP this week.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...