Friday, April 20, 2012

"Little Bunny Foo Foo" Challenge

Hi everyone! Did I peak your interest with that blog title? Well I wanted to let you know that there is a new challenge over at Jellypark Friends! Our challenge this time around is to make a creation using a bunny in/on it! Any bunny will do...Bugs Bunny or the Easter bunny or anything in-between!

There is also a new release happening today over at Jellypark Friends and I have used one of the tags from the new set to make my card.
I used my Cricut to die cut the baby head and a Peachy Keen stamp for the face. I also added an "Action Wobble" to the head so it bounces back and forth when you touch it. It really is cute to see it in action! I colored the tag with Copic markers. The words on the background were also done using my Cricut then outlined in a glitter pen.



Check out the new stamp set and then give a gander at all of the wonderful creations done by the DT. Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Perfect for a newborn. Love the big lettering.
Hugs
Desire

Kate said...

So Cute.

Hugs,
Kate

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh I bet that head wobbles real good! Adorable card!

Tracey said...

Fabulous card Georgia, I love the colours :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...