Monday, April 23, 2012

Critter Sketch Challenge #12

Today over at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog there is a new challenge from our lovely team! I love the image that I chose to work with. It reminds me of summer and sunshine! Certainly something I am looking forward to as the weather is suppose to turn nasty with up to 8" of snow. What are they kidding? My pansies are sure to freeze. I have already put away the snow blower and cut my lawn twice! Only in Buffalo! lol! Here is the sketch that you are to follow...
Here is my card:
The image is from Jellypark Friends. Isn't it the cutest? My small ice cream sundaes are a stamp from Stampin' Up. Papers are from my scrap pile...(It is getting smaller...!) Colored with my Copic markers and used some baker's twine to hold up my banner. I used a Cricut cartridge (Country Life) for the banner flags. Check out the challenge at Critter Sketch and all of the lovely creations by the Design Team! Have a great Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Loving this, brings back childhood memories, waiting for the ice cream van's siren.
Hugs
Desire

Crystal said...

This image is so cute & the brads are so perfect. Love your banner too!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...