Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lia Stampz Bunny!

Another new challenge has been "thrown down" for you at Lia Stampz! This time our challenge is a pretty easy one...Make Something For Easter. We were given a cute bunny image to work with. Here is my card...



I had a lot of fun with this image and decided to add a sentiment(computer generated) that will not tie me down to only a holiday card.(Pretty sneaky don't you think!?)
I colored with my Copics,gel pens, then added a flower that I made from a punch. I then had to sneak that sweet little bunny onto the card. (Done with another punch)
I added 3 brads that I colored to match the bunny's color and then a pretty ribbon was added to the background paper.
Check out the challenge at Lia Stampz and see all of the other lovely creations posted there by the DT.
Have a great week everyone!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Catered Crops - Use a brad
Crafts 4 Eternity - Use 3 of something (my brads)

5 comments:

Cely said...

Sheer genius! :)

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful little Easter creation.
Hugs
Desire

pinky said...

Very cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity this week.
Pinky

Glenda Atkins said...

Too cute, love the sentiment:O)

Kos med papir og saks said...

cute card. love it

thanks for joining us at C4E, hope you will join us again soon.

my little scrappingcorner
DT Craft 4 Eternity

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...