Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lia Challenge #15


Lia Stampz has another challenge for you this week. it's all about pastels...We want to see your creation done with soft pastel colors! I used an image called Chiky which can be found at Whimsy stamps here. I copied the image for a total of 3 and then made two smaller and flipped them over to face the other way from the main image.
My image was colored with Copics. I used a Fiskers punch to do the edges on the yellow paper (on left of card). I then used a glitter pen to soften the edges of the punched areas,then wrapped some thin ribbon around the middle section of it. I used a flower made by Trico.The sentiment was done on my computer. (Now that song has been stuck in my head all night...lol).
Give the challenge a try...it might make you "feel like dancin'" too!

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Hi Georgia

What a cute card - love the image with those colours too.

Be back to see you soon.

Toodle pip.

Hazel x

Glenda Atkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely card, adorable image(s) and the sentiment is priceless!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...