Sunday, April 22, 2012

Armor On?

I wanted to share a sweet image from one of Doodle Pantry's digital image sets entitled "Quirky Armadillo". I used the pre-colored image and one of the sentiments that comes with the set. Isn't he the cutest?!
I used scrap papers from my paper pile and pinking shears to cut around the sentiment. Everything was distressed using Tim Holtz distress ink. I actually got to see my very first armadillo in the wild when I went to visit my big Sis in Florida last summer.
Have a great week everyone! I am excited as the new release for Doodle Pantry is right around the corner! I can't wait to see what wonderful images Laurie has created

13 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love love your card. While in Florida 2 weeks ago I was hoping to see an armadillo in the wild, but no luck! So glad you got to see one. Love your card!

AllisonG said...

I love your card with the adorable Quirky Armadillo! The colors you chose are perfect.

Amazing that you saw a LIVE armadillo, too. Usually in Texas we see them dead in the middle of the road, poor things!

Kathy W. said...

Great card..love the color combo! I've never seen a real armadillo, so glad you got the chance.

Barb said...

AW this is darling!!!! Love the colors you chose!

Glenda Atkins said...

Your armadillo card is so wonderful, Those pre coloured sets are just the best and thanks for the pic of a real one, wouldn't that be neat to see, lucky you!

glenda

Linda Wescott said...

I really don't know what it is about them, but I've always adored armadillo's. This image is so cute...I must have it lol. Lovely card. Hugs lin

Linda Anderson said...

So you have a pile of scraps too!! What a totally fabulous and adorable card!!

Linda

auntbeespickles said...

So cute Georgia. I have never even seen an armadillo that I can remember. Been lots of years since I've been to a zoo. I know I've never seen one in the wild. I bet it was crazy looking! Your card is just darling!
Hugs, Sarah

Donna said...

Adorable card, Georgia! Love the colors and the cute sentiment.

Unknown said...

He is super adorable. I just love the design.

Elizabeth Hart said...

Lovin' this cute armadillo - but I'm not sure about seeing one in person. Love this cuties though.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love this! Great colors and design.

Dawn Frost said...

Oooh cool a real one, lol! They look like they're from outter space. Love your card!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...