Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Easter...I've Been Framed!

I wanted to make one more card this morning using my Cricut and decided to use up some papers that I still had so... this is what I came up with!
I used Kate's ABC's for all of my cuts. My stamped sentiment is from Stampin' Up (now retired). My papers are a combination of Bazzil, Recollections and Stampin' Up.
I used a punch for the leaves and a Spellbinders die for my framed area on the orange cardstock. Pop dots were used to raise up the flowers and the butterfly. I love how it turned out! Sometimes those things that are made in the "spur of the moment" are the ones that I love the best! What do you think?



I would like to enter the following challenges:


Getting Cricky - Easter Blessings
The Scrapbooking Queen - the Royal Challenge #7 is to use a bunny on your card.
Cricut Cardz #105 - You've been Framed
Fantabulous Cricut - Spring Themed

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Great card! I love the colors you chose! And your butterfly is adorable! Ty for sharing with us @ Getting Cricky Simply Sunday Challenge

Amanda
Getting Cricky JrDt
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Glenda Atkins said...

Super delightful. love the rabbit shilouette!

Melissa said...

This great!! The colors are perfect together! The bunny is adorable & the flowers are great!! :) I am your newest follower! :) Thanks for stopping by for Scrappin' Saturday & also entering your project in for the Challenge!
Melissa
FCCB DT
scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

Lezlye said...

Cute card , love the flowers, thanks for playing with Cardz tv.

Unknown said...

I love these Colors you used. Is it weird I am really hungry for a chocolate bunny looking at this ,) Adorable card. Thanks for joining in the Simply Sunday Challenge fun at Getting Cricky

Melissa said...

Super super cute, love how you framed that rabbit, really makes him pop or is that hop!!! Great job, thanks for joining CCC!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...