Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Wobbles to you!

I made this card using my Cricut and the Crocs Rule cartridge. I also ventured into using my first "action Wobble". What fun!


I used scraps from my pile and a pale yellow card base(4 1/2 by 5 1/2). I used Elegant Edges to cut the scalloped circle behind the croc. Isn't that croc adorable in his bathing suit?! I used a pair of goggly eyes for him and added chalk to blush up his cheek. My stamp is a combo of two from Stampin' Up and the flowers are also from another stamp set.
I tried to get a pic of the croc in action but my camera wouldn't let me take the "action". It just kept on coming out blurred.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Wobble Wednesdays - A birthday card with an action wobble
DYSU - Friendly Creatures (I don't know how friendly a real croc would be...but this one is definitely friendly! Just look at that smile!)
MCT Throwback Thursdays - Use any Cricut cartridge
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes

11 comments:

Stampindamour said...

Cute card! xo

-pamela :)

suzARTe said...

I just love this fun and happy card. the croc in the bathing suit is too cute and I love the googly eyes as well.

Thanks so much for entering your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to enter your lovely work

Pauline said...

A fun sweet card, love this little croc in his bathing suit!
Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What an adorable croc! Such a cute card, Georgia!

Cassandra said...

What a cutie..looks like he's ready for the beach! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

~ Cassandra

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your wobble card and the croc with the googly eyes. Did you use a bought wobble thingy or did you make one yourself? They are such fun cards and kids love them.

Dee Burns said...

Stopped by from Wobbles Wednesday. Your little Croc card is so adorable. I didn't think I would ever say that about a crocodile...lol.
My oldest daughter is a Nurse too.

Have a great day!
Dee B

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Super Adorable card love the use of a Action Wobble and thank you for playing long with us for Wobble Wednesday
The Scrapbooking Queen

Ren-Yi said...

What a cute card. I love those wiggle eyes and the fun colors. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

Dragonlady said...

Great fun card, love the crocodile. Thank you for playing along at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Ali x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a beautiful card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...