Monday, October 31, 2011

Critter Time!

Another week has gone by and October is coming to an end...Where has the month gone? Happy Halloween to all of my followers who celebrate this day!
This week at Critter Sketch our challenge to you is: A sketch challenge. Our sponsor is Inky Impressions.


I took a little liberty with the size of the blocks for my card but I think you can still see the "bones" of it there. My image and sentiment are by Doodle Pantry. I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the solid green scrap that is layered on my white card stock. I stamped the white card stock with a retired SU stamp and Old Olive ink. Two more scraps of paper for the next layers and a flower that I handmade and this card was done! (It only took a few hours of agonizing over how to do it...lol!)
Check out the challenge and the other team members creations then plan on joining us!

12 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is this! Beautifully done!!! Thanks for sharing...have a great day!

Amy Johnson said...

So cute! I love the colors and that flower!

Vicki said...

This is just adorable! Great colors and nice layout! I think I am going to have to try one with this little guy...what a cute image!

HUGS!
Vicki

Kristine said...

Teehee, very CUTE!! Love your layout and colors and everthing! These quirky animals just make ya smile *Ü*

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Georgia, this is just adorable! I haven't even used this little cutie yet. Just the cutest! Great card!
Hugs, Sarah

Donna said...

Georgia - that little skunk brought a smile to my face!! TFS - she's adorable!!

Kathy W. said...

Lovely card Georgia! The papers are perfect and that quirky skunk is the cutest *Ü*

Karen Howard said...

Pretty card and gorgeous flower! Hugs, Karen

Sharon Basel said...

This is a cute card Georgia.Love the texture and that incredible flower - it's gorgeous!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is gorgeous! What a fabulous mix of colors and design, Georgia. You really knocked this one out of the ballpark!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love it, the skunk is adorable,great layout and fabulous flower!

Crystal said...

This is so adorable Georgia! LOVE the image and the embossed panel behind it.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...