Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Be The Pig!


This cute vintage image and sentiment is from Paulette over at TLC. I used a piece of an old tie for one of my blouses to make that cool bow! I kind of re-purpose everything I can! Haha! But this time it was perfect! The image is colored with Copic markers. The papers are "from my pile of bits and pieces". Check out all of the goodies Paulette has for sale in her store!
I would also like to enter the following Challenges:
Crazy Amigo Challenge - Animals
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes & Ribbon

3 comments:

Cely said...

this is the reason why we are friends, girl! i "re-purposed" a zipper off a pair of pants the other day! LOL! great card!

Jodi said...

I love this image - and you've done an amazing job on the card. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Craft Your Passion Challenges... Come join us again soon!
Hugs,
Jodi

Glenda Atkins said...

One of the neatest 'pig' cards I have seen. fabulous job!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...