Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Doodle Pantry 5th of Month Challenge


Today starts the Doodle Pantry challenge. Did you know that just for participating you will receive a free digital stamp set? Let me tell you that you will really want the Quirky Penguin set that is the freebie for participating! Remember that you must use a Doodle Pantry image to participate. If you don't have any...there are freebies at Doodle Pantry. Laurie has introduced so many wonderful new image sets this month. I have chosen to use her Snow Birdie colored image with one of the papers that comes with it. I placed my image on the green colored paper from the set (after I reversed the image)along with one of the sentiments and then printed it out! I have added papers from the DCWV Citrus Stack and pink paper from the $1 spot at Target. (It was from their Valentine's pack). I then added a glittery snowflake which was from a Christmas tag set and 3 pearls from DCWV.
I would also like to enter the following Challenges:
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Diecuts or punches (my snowflake)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash - Thanksgiving or Thank You
Crafty Cardmakers - Anything Goes

15 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

These two are cute! I love your layout and how you've used the digital papers!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous creation, Georgia. I love your neat layout and how you incorporated the DSP into your design.

Kristine said...

ACK, how cute is THIS??! Love that you put the digi image directly on the design paper--looks awesome! I also love your sketch... really CUTE card *Ü*

Kim Kelley said...

This is adorable! Great coloring!

Scrapcat 1 said...

I love doodle pantry images and you have really done them justice with this creation.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this time and hope to see you again soon.

Patti J said...

What a wonderful creation, Georgia! Great job!!!

J said...

Lovely card - thank you for entering it into the challenge at Crafty Cardmakers - Good Luck!

Jackie

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Georgia, how adorable! Love the layout you used! This is such a sweet set and I love your card!
Hugs, Sarah

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable card, love the reversed image and the fact it was incorporated into the digital paper. Very creative and wonderful!

Leslie Hanna said...

Cute bird! And I LOVE the blues and greens - kinda chilly! :) Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Patti P. said...

How fun to reverse this and give it a new look....love your papers...the image just pops on this along with the gorgeous snowflake.tfs
Patti

Amy Johnson said...

So adorable! Love the dp background.

paige said...

cute card! love the paper patterns you used. Thanks for joining us at SOS!

Dawn Frost said...

Awwww I LOVE the snowman and birdie, lol! They are both adorable and the papers you used are awesome!

Steph said...

Wow, beautiful colours! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...