Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Ghoul to you!


I did this card with the challenge over at Mary's Cardz TV blog. This week she is challenging you to make a Halloween card using your Cricut. This was an easy one for me as I just recently acquired the Mini Monsters cartridge. The hard part was deciding what to make! I settled on this cute little ghost and the witches cauldron. I cut the cauldron and made an extra top layer so I could pop it up to look 3D. This way I think it makes it look like that sweet blue ghost is coming out from the cauldron! I used a white and silver gel pen to ink around the cauldron. Wiggle eyes were added to the ghost. I used a piece of copper metalic paper twith my cuttlebug to emboss the swirl design on. I also used black card stock as my card base. This will be the card for my grandson this year. Check out the challenge and try your hand at it!
I would also like to enter:
Fantabulous Cricut challenge #83 - Use a ghoul or ghost

6 comments:

Betty said...

Love your Halloween card, fab ghostie, and a great design.
Betty x x

Sarah said...

Great card-- love the embossing and your doodling! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love the ghost coming out of the pot. Very cool! Thanks for playing with at FCCB.

beejay said...

Great job on this challenge, the copper paper adds a nice touch! Thanks for playing along at CCC!

Jennie Garcia said...

Super cute!! I love that sentiment!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

Very cute, thanks for joining CCC!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...