Saturday, October 1, 2011

TLC Design Team!

I am so excited to let you all know that I made the design team at TLC! I love Paulette's sentiment and images and use them all the time! If you go over to the TLC site you will see the announcement and all of the new (and returning) team members listed. I will get everyone listed on my side bar in the next few days but if you want to check out the team and the store...go to TLC. Thanks so much!
Here is the first card that I created using one of the TLC sentiments...I used my Cricut Expression, From My Kitchen cartridge and Animal Kingdom cartridge to make the images.

It is also World Cardmaking Day and I would like to enter my card into the contest at Cricut for their challenge.

4 comments:

Laurence said...

You're already busy in your new duty....Lol!!!
So pleased to be in the TLC team with you. xx

Jacki Daniels said...

Congrats Georgia well deserved
Jacki xx

Kate said...

Awesome Card Georgia and Congrats on your DT.

Hugs,
Kate

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Congratulations Georgia!!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...