Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tasteful Thanksgiving


This card was done using a vintage image and sentiment from Create with TLC. I used my Copic markers to color the image in places. I placed this on some paper from Quick Quotes that reminds me of a barn exterior.I used a kraft colored card base from AC Moore. A pretty easy card but I think it turned out just fine!
Check out all of the wonderful images that can be found at TLC. My images are from Paulette's November club package. Have a blessed Sunday everyone!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Come and Get It Challenge - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges- Anything Goes
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Use Fall Colors
The Paper Players #70 - Anything Goes with Fall Colors

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very tasteful card. Good one. Thanks for taking part in this week's challenge on Come and Get It Challenge Blog.

Carrie's Corner said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Hugs
Carrie

Ann Schach said...

I love this image! You did a great job with the coloring. And what a cute sentiment! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Georgia - this is fabulous - I love the way you have used this weeks SSIC colours - gorgeous details too! Thank you for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week - we love to see you! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...