Monday, October 3, 2011

Critter Challenge #85





This week we have a sketch for you to work with at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog. Our sponsor for the month is Inky Impressions. I did my card using an image from Stamp Fairy.
My papers are from SU. I have used a Martha Stewart punch to do the drippy border.My word bubble was done using my Expression. I used my trusty Copics to color and Tim Holtz distress inks to distress edges. Two little dots "popped up" and voila: done!
Check out all of the other creations at Critter Sketch and then try your hand at the sketch challenge. It is a great way to get your stockpile of cards needed created!

7 comments:

Jacq said...

Hi Georgia,
Oh this is just Fabulous!!! Love the cute image you've used, the dp, the colour scheme is gorgeous. Love the layout. Coloured perfectly.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

NancyD said...

This is such a well done card. I love the dripping gue and the image is cute. Welcome to the team. NancyD

Ellis said...

Wonderful card, love the critter! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Cre8tiveVet said...

My sister just bought the MS punch that you used for your card. Which I love!!! Great job.
-Yvette (team #2 DT)
cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

Glenda Atkins said...

Cute Halloween card,wonderful image and love the MS punch!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Georgia, I love this sketch and what you did with it. What a fabulous creation!

Crystal said...

This is so cute Georgia! I love the dripping border punch! Think I need to add that to my collection of punches!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...