Saturday, October 1, 2011

Doodle Pantry New Releases!



Well Laurie has done it once again. Her new releases today are simply wonderful! I chose to work with one of her new sets called Quirky Penguin. I used the uncolored image, a sentiment and one of the papers from the set to create my card. I just love this penguin... I printed the penguin twice and flipped one of them so it looked like the images were dancing together. I printed the images on some of her wonderful paper and then set about coloring the images with my markers. I love to color! It is such a stress reliever. Very soothing and takes me back to the simpler days of my youth! The black paper is glitter paper and is wonderfully sparkly in real life. The ribbon is from Michael's. Go on over to Doodle Pantry and check out all of the sets! You won't know which to get first!

13 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love your card, Georgia! It is the cutest! Awesome design. Super card!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Those penquins look so happy parading aroung on your pretty card!

Patti J said...

Great idea, flipping that image! Darling card, Georgia! It will make someone so happy when they receive it. Thanks for sharing!!!

Glenda Atkins said...

What a happy pair of penguins ( nice job on the reversal), the card is made for smiles! Delightful!!!

Donna said...

Those penquins just make you smile!! Great card!!

Kristine said...

ACK... soo CUTE! I just LOVE these Quirky animals so much and you did a wonderful job with these penguins!!

Vicki said...

Beautiful Georgia...and they DO look like they are dancing and having fun! No wonder you love coloring, you do a great job!

HUGS!
Vicki

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Georgia, how fun! Totally love your dancing penguins! That make me smile!
Hugs, Sarah

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Penguin dance, how fun! Love your card Georgia!

Kathy W. said...

Great job with these penguins! Love the colors.

Patti P. said...

Georgia, I would be dancing too on this happy blue and orange combo you chose. Great colors together, I never think of those. Maybe you have inspired me. Lovely coloring on the penquins, I love to color and agree that it takes you back to your childhood and happy memories.

Lorianna said...

This is so cute!!
They look like they want to jump off the page!!
HUGS

Dawn Frost said...

Georgia very cute card, love the ribbon and the dancing happy feet, lol!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...