Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Doodle Pantry Release Day!


Today is the new release day at Doodle Pantry! Make sure to get over there and check out all of the wonderful new images Laurie has for you to "drool" over!
I chose to work with a cute set called Thanksgiving Sheep for my creation. Aren't they adorable?! I also used a sentiment that comes with the set and some yummy designer digital paper that is with it too! I used the outlined images of the sheep and colored them with my Copic markers. Gotta love those Copics!
To see all the new releases, be sure to stop by the Doodle Pantry blog and check them out.

You'll want to stop back by on Nov. 5th for our DPDC 18 Challenge, remember you'll get a free set just for entering. I have it from good authority that the free set will be Wishbone Ants. This is a darling set and I know you will want to own it! The Doodle Pantry DT will also have a special treat for everyone on the 5th as well, so make sure to come by the Doodle Pantry blog first.

13 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Georgia, this is absolutely gorgeous. I love this set and you did an amazing job showcasing it. Love your design and coloring.

Patti P. said...

Georgia, this is so pretty...love that you used the sheep with the cute headdress!! This is such a fun, happy card for Thanksgiving, my fave holiday.
Beautiful coloring.
Patti

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love your take on thg pilgrim sheep. The embossing looks like metallic copper and adds alot of richness to this card.

Karen Howard said...

Love the pilgrim sheep and your card, gorgeous papers too! Hugs, Karen

Vicki said...

Georgia what fun is this card! I really like the touch of blue you used...it really makes the card pop.

HUGS!
Vicki

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Georgia! Wow girl this card is just too cute! Love these sheep all dressed up! Too cute!
Hugs, Sarah

Glenda Atkins said...

Georgia, this is terrific, loving the background and of course the two adorable sheep.

Dawn Frost said...

The sheep are too cute! Great background papers Georgia, so sweet.

Patti J said...

Ha, there are those darling sheep again! I love those guys - can't wait to create with them! What a sweet card, Georgia! Thanks for sharing...

Jan Hunnicutt said...

How cute are these sheep Georgia! Your card is darling, I love it!

Lorianna said...

Oh my
This is so cute!!!
The embossing is great
And the layout fits perfect
HUGS

Maria Matter said...

oh, this is totally adorable Georgia!!! love it!!
hugs & blessings

AllisonG said...

You did a fantastic job on the coloring. I really like how your pilgrim sheep POP right off the card.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...