Tuesday, November 1, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge...Round 6!


I hope everyone had fun with our challenge at CDAC for the last 2 weeks. Today starts another wonderful challenge round with some wonderfully talented artist images for you to use! The theme is "Winter Wonders" and will run from November 1st through November 14th.
I created my card using an image by Daisy Doodles. I love the simplicity of the image for it gave me a lot of leeway with how to present it! I colored the image with my Copic markers and used some metal titles that I found in my "holiday stash" for the sentiment. My card base is a square and I used red card stock to cover it. I then used a scrap of red polka dotted paper to place behind the image.My image was printed on card stock and then I used a Spellbinder die to cut it and the mat behind it out. My green strip is actually a wide ribbon. Pearl "stick ons" finished it off. I hope you like it. This is my first Christmas card for the year!
Check out the challenge and make sure you enter to get the images for the next challenge. If you are new to the challenge; you may "buy in" for a nominal fee.Then enter at least two creations done with the images to be assured that you will receive all of the next rounds' images for free!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Clear It Out - Your Fav Holiday ( Christmas)
Make It Monday #61- Anything Goes

3 comments:

NancyD said...

Saw you on MIM and had to stop by. Very nice card. I like your image and all the layers. NancyD

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out

Rene said...

This is awesome!
Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember to win this week's fabulous prize, just comment on another entry and mention you saw it on MIM! The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning!
Rene :D

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...