Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dreams Can Come True!


Here is a card that I did for a special young man on his graduation. I really love how it turned out. I am still experimenting with doing collages but feel I got this one right! What do you think? I used a variety of stamps and papers from my stash (some of them older than I would like to admit ! lol!) for the card to give the feel of adventure...
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Clear it Out - Orange and Brown
Craft Room Challenge - Travel/ Postcards
Creative Craft Challenges - Free For All!
Make It Monday - Anything Goes

11 comments:

Vicki Fraser said...

Like your collage and the sentiment is perfect for the occasion. saw you at MIM.

Mervi said...

Hei!
Fabulous card!!!
Thank you for sharing this with us at Craft-Room challenge, good luck.
Hope to see you again;-))m

Zoechaos said...

Exciting vibrant card has a real sense of adventure to it brilliant for someone just stepping out in life. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

Unknown said...

gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us at Clear It OUt

Glenda Atkins said...

I think it is a wonderful collage and a super graduation card, very well crafted!

Nikki Byrne said...

Brilliant card, fab colours and collage, thank you for sharing it with us at Craft - room challenge. good luck. hUgs

NIKKI DT

Maria said...

A fabulous collage! I love how you've put this together, and all the different elements you've used work great! A fabulous sentiment too. Good luck, and thanks for joining in at the Craft-Room Challenge. Maria x

Esther said...

Love the collage style, great mix of images and colours...Thanks so much for joining our Craft-Room Challenge...Esther xx

Debi said...

I love how you've pulled all these collage pieces together- it looks great thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge- debi x

hazel said...

I love your card - it's fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

dragonllew said...

Great card thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge this time.
Jenny x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...