Monday, November 14, 2011

Lia Stampz Manly challenge!


This week at Lia Stampz our challenge is to make a card or other creation for a man. I don't know about you but the cards for the "opposite sex" are always more difficult for me. I think it's because you can't add all of the cool embellishments that you do on a card for a female.
Anyway...We were given this cool image and sentiments to work with. I thought about my 23 year old son and how he lives for the weekends (what with work and graduate school taking up his week!). I had a lot of fun playing with this image.
Check out what the DT did with this image and then plan on joining in on the challenge!

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Your man card is superb! You are also totally right about the embellishments and the dilemma of what to put on a male card:0)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...