Friday, November 11, 2011

Fall...


Isn't this the sweetest image? This scarecrow comes in a set called Scarecrow Birdie from Doodle Pantry. It comes with several images and two digital papers. I have used the colored image of the scarecrow and then used up some paper scraps that I had from my last projects. My Cuttlebug was used to emboss the kraft paper with Swiss dots. I used my Nestabilities dies to cut out the image and the frame behind him. Everything was inked along the edges. I added a ribbon and I was finished! I left the inside blank so I could use it as a note card.A corner punch from SU was used to indent the corners of my kraft and orange papers.
Don't forget to enter the DPDC18 challenge right now thru Nov. 24, and for those of you who enter, you will receive a great set for free. Wishbone Ants!!
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Cardmadfairy - Add Texture
Crafty Catz - Use a digital image
Fabulous Fridays - Use embossing

20 comments:

Dawn Frost said...

I love the bright colours you used on the scarecrow Georgia! Great card.

Dawn Frost said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janette said...

This is really lovely, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Kathy W. said...

It is the sweetest image Georgia! I love the simplicity of this card and love the bow!! TFS *Ü*

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Georgia
A fabulous card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Amy Johnson said...

Such a cute fall card!

Elizabeth Hart said...

Like the different shapes that you used - really makes for a fun and more interesting fall card!

Carol Ann said...

Fun and beautifully coloured image on your card and a gorgeous wee ribbon bow to finish off. Thanks for playing along at Cardmadfay's Add Texture challenge.
Carol Ann xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Super card, adore that image and your card layout. Love the bow!

AllisonG said...

What a simply sweet card!

Karen Howard said...

Awesome fall card, love the die cut you used for the image... such a fun shape! Hugs, Karen

Ashley Horton said...

This is SO adorable!! I love that Swiss Dot embossing folder and it looks great on the kraft paper! Thanks for playing along with us this week @ Frosted Designs!! :)

Debbie Bakk said...

I too love the swiss dots embossing folder you can use it in so many ways- love the scarecrow card he's adorable thanks for joining us at Frosted designs

Joni Parker said...

Gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs for our embossing challenge this week!!

Patti P. said...

Georgia, what a wonderful die, it looks great with him. Beautiful work!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Georgia, what a darling card girl. You are right the image is super sweet but I love the layout you used and love the bow. Great card!
Hugs, Sarah

Donna said...

Georgia - I love how you colored the scarecrow - he's sooooo cute!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a gorgeous design. Love the combination of shapes. Awesome colors too!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! What a fabulous collection. Each one is great, but the menopause gal and chocolate are my favorite!

Catherine said...

I love the layout on this. Thanks for joining us this week at Cardmad Fairys digi days...

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...