Friday, September 3, 2010

Weekend Vacation!


I will be gone all weekend as we are going to our 2nd home in Pennsylvania for the Labor Day weekend! This picture was taken in our backyard there; when a bear climbed onto the bird feeder to grab some goodies! I just hope that they are going on vacation this weekend too! lol! I hope everyone has a safe and happy Labor Day!
This is a picture of the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon which is near our home. Isn't it beautiful? I love the serenity and calmness I feel when I am there...



It is back to work for me on Tuesday. I enjoyed the summer off but I guess it will be good to get back to reality! My sign language has gotten rusty I am sure, so it will be good to "get back in the saddle again"!

4 comments:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Have a wonderful (and safe) Labor Day weekend Georgia! That bear just reminded me of the one that ran across the street from me a few weeks ago at our 'former' home in NJ....now I just have to be on the lookout for mountain lions LOL!!!
Hugs,
Terry

Christine said...

That bear cracks me up! I sure hope you were behind closed doors when you took that picture.

I hope you have a great time!!!

xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Have a safe and fabulous trip!

Jasmine Wilmany said...

Neat photos!
♥Jasmine

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...