Thursday, September 9, 2010

D2D Autumn Colors Challenge


This week we were given an Autumn wreath by Faith to use in our creation for the challenge at Designed 2 Delight. Over at Double Delight,(the sister challenge), our added challenge was to use Autumn colors. Reds, oranges, yellows, greens, and browns! Easy peasy with this great digital image! I decided to make a tag instead of a card for this one. I colored my image with Copic markers and used Tim Holtz distress ink to age it a little. I also used the distress ink on my background paper to make it more subtle. I added some dragon flies that I embossed with red glitter embossing powder, a few rhinestones and some different fibers to finish up the tag. I am not comfortable at doing distressed things but I think it turned out ok... What do you think? Leave me some lovin'

3 comments:

pink lady said...

This is beautiful, I love the autumn colours and I think your 'distressed' look is fab x

Christine said...

Beautiful! It makes me feel good to see the Autumn images. I love fall!!!

Sherrie Conner said...

Such an awesome gift tag!! I love it!
So glad to have you at the Designed2delight Artist's Challenge!
Enjoy the new freebie! :)

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...