Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Summer time Challenge! MPS and Digital Tuesday

First I want to say that this is my 300th post to my blog! Yahoo! When I started this blog I had no idea that I would still be doing it a couple years later. I now can't imagine NOT doing it! Now on to the challenge...


The challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio this week is all about summer! "Hang on to Summer Fun"... They challenge you to use a MPS summer image and make a creation! My card is Olive at the beach. Nothing says summer more than sun, sand and water! My paper is SU, the DP is DCWV, I made my pink flowers with ribbon,brads and a Prima flower behind the one on the lower left. The other flowers are from Prima also. I used a stamp to make the blue one polka dotted and added brads, etc. to their middles. My image was colored with Copic markers. They are offering a $10.00 gift certificate to her store for the winner so why not go on over and check it out! I am also entering this into Digital Tuesday where the theme is "cool it"! They also have a super prize from Didi's Digis with a $10.00 gift certificate to her store! Have a good week everyone!

10 comments:

Julie said...

A gorgeous card Georgia. Olive looks fab in those colours, and the flowers add a lovely touch. Thanks for joining in with our Hold on to Summer Challenge at MPS.

Julie x

Michelle said...

Oh, Georgia this is so sweet! You have colored Olive so beautifully and I love your flowers and paper textures and patterns! Thank you so much for joining us at MPS this week, Georgia!

Marilyn Webb said...

Hi Georgia, just a gorgeous card, love the colors you chose to use, and the dp is beautiful, would love to know how you made the flowers with ribbon. Thanks for joining us at the MPS challenge this week.
hugs Marilyn

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Georgia! You made a beautiful card with Olive! Your colors and layout are beautiful, thanks for playing along in our challenge at Michelle Perkett Studio!

Christine said...

Such a cute card and congrats on 300 posts!!!

Mari Harpham said...

I love Olive and you have colored her beautifully! Love the purple and teal together.
Thanks for playing with us at MPS.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Precious! What super coloring and colors. Love those ribbon flowers!

Tammy said...

Awww this is adorable!! You colored Olive beautifully and I love your dp! Thank you for joining MPS this week!
Tammy x

Unknown said...

Georgia, your card is beautiful. Those flowers are awesome. Thanks for joining us at MPS.
Shelley :)

She's a Color Queen said...

Oh I love that plaid paper!! Wonderful card girl! Thanks for joining us this week at MPS, remember to join us in our next challenge too!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...