Thursday, September 16, 2010

For The Boys AiF Challenge



Question: What is a pirate's favorite subject in school?

Answer: Aaarrr-t!


And art is what we want from you!
Here is our challenge:
The challenge this week at AiFactory is entitled: "For The Boys". Your challenge is to use an image to make a card for a boy or man. I have used this cute pirate image from AiFactory! I love this little pirate! Maybe I will see him on Halloween when he goes "trick or treating"! lol! I have colored him with Copic markers, and glitter pens. I then used one of my Nestibilities to cut out around him. To the edges of this, I highlighted with gold paint. I then used my Cricut and Paper Dolls cartridge to cut out a pirate ship. This along with the sentiment which is framed by black card stock was then adhered to the card front. I think it looks like a card any young boy would love to receive!
Why not go on over to AiFactoryand check out what all the other design team members have created for you and try your hand at the challenge?

4 comments:

Kristy said...

This is so cute and I love the ship! Great job! Have a great day!

Justine said...

This is super cute Georgia. BTW, HELLO, it has been forever. I saw your name over on Kristy's blog.

Christine said...

So cute and I see you've been using your Cricut. Right this minute I'm trying to use my Cricut but I have to update my Design Studio because it's been forever!!! I'm not sure it's worth the trouble but I really want a spooky fence!!!

sharon said...

Totally awesome......Best one....

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...