Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Did It Challenge # 23 !

The challenge this week over at I Did It Challenge blog is for creating a ATC...an Artist Trading Card for those who don't know the lingo! ATC are usually a universal size as they are like "calling cards" for artists. ( I guess I am finally an artist if I have my own ATC!) Anyway, here are the particulars: they are generally 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches. This is the size of playing cards and other trading cards. Because they are the size of other standard trading cards, most will fit in trading card sleeves. ATCs should be as unique as the artists who create them, so enjoy the selection. Start a collection of atc's and try to get as many as you can!




Now on to my ATC: I used three different papers from Toucan Scraps
which can also be found at the I Did It Creations store. My 3D items were just randomly chosen by me from a horde of little "goodies" that I have collected over the years. I just wanted my love of travel to show here! As the kids say today..."that's how I roll" lol! Have a great Sunday and make sure that you go over to I Did It Challenge blog an check out the other DT's creations. Why not show us your ATC?

7 comments:

Gem said...

love this Georgia, the embellishments look fab together :) X

Christine said...

Such a beautiful collage that you made on your ATC. xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is terrific Georgia. What an incredible mix of elements. Beautifully done. So much detail for such a small space.

I am doing fine. Busy card making. Hoping to get my Christmas cards made in between DT commitments. We are leaving for the beach tomorrow. Hoping the weather clears when we are there. What's up in your world? Hope all goes well. Take care!

Unknown said...

Love your ATG!! I have not ever tried one...but looking at yours maybe I need to give it a try!!

Hugs~
Ramona

Angela Toucan said...

fabulous ATC, and I love that it expresses something about you.

thank you

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Thanks for the comments on my ATC. Yours is gorgeous as well. Loved the way you used the the embellishments.

Gurkiss said...

I love your ATC card :)

Hugs Gurkiss

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...