Monday, September 13, 2010

Incy Wincy Autumn Challenge


A few of the designers from AiFactory were asked to make creations for the Incy Wincy Challenge Blog this week. The theme is "Autumn". You are to use autumn colors on your creation. This was an easy one for me as Autumn is my favorite season! The image is from AiFactory and she is entitled: Ella the Ballerina 2. You can find her here. Now for the details of my card... The image was colored with my Copic markers. The papers were mostly scraps from my "pile". I used a Martha Stewart punch for the detail under the ribbons. To the punched piece I sprayed Tattered Angels glimmer mist. The ribbon was added as was a cardboard embellishment to the lower right hand corner of the card. My card stock base was inked using Tim Holtz distress inks(Tea stain and pumpkin spice. All together one very "autumn" looking card! Don't you agree? Why don't you go over to Incy Wincy and add your creation to the challenge! Have a good Monday everyone and leave me some lovin'

3 comments:

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Wonderful work Georgia! I loved it.
Thanks for the visit and comments on my blog.

Christine said...

Such an adorable little ballerina!!! Fun card!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hi Georgia, your card is so sweet...What a cutie patootie image! Miss you!!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...