Tuesday, September 21, 2010

D2D Pumpkin Fun!

This week Faith sent this cute image of a cat with a pumpkin. Here is what I did with it...


My dp is from the $1 spot at Target(last year!).My card stock is all from my scrap pile. I am really trying to whittle it down....I even spent time sorting my scraps into size piles! I have a lot of different sizes and a promise to self to try and use these scraps! If I don't use them by the new year I will donate them to an after school group where I work so the kids can use them!!! My sentiment is from an old SU stamp set called Boogley Eyes (I think that was the name of it...) Go on over and check out the challenge at D2D. There is another challenge at Double Delight this week to do cards for Operation Write Home that I want to enter also. The deadline for Halloween cards is past so I will need to make another card tomorrow for that one! Go and check out that one too! You will receive a snowman image just for entering and sending your entry into OWH to be mailed to our servicemen for their use!

4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

adorable Georgia!
hope you are well!
hugs & blessings!

Lola said...

This is too cute! I recently went through my scraps too...big job! Thanks for playing with D2D this week.

Sherrie Conner said...

Great card Georgia!! I really need to sort my pile of scraps too! They are taking up too much space! :)
Thanks for playing with us every week at the Designed2Delight Artist's Challenge!! :)

Unknown said...

To cute! I love Halloween!!

Hugs~
Ramona

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...