Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Designed 2 Delight Challenge and more!


This week Faith from Designed 2 Delight sent us this sweet image of a bear. The challenge is to include sewing on your card from Double Delight and also to follow a sketch challenge from Sketches by Carly. Carly is a very talented young lady who has been doing sketches for a while now! Her sketch was a fun one! I am entering this into all 3 challenges this week. I have colored my image using Copic markers. My flower is hand made using ribbon from Michael's and a brad from my stash. The limited edition stamp is a retired one from SU as my sentiment also is.The heart stamp (over the sentiment) is from Michael's $1 bin. Papers from my stash and a Nestabilities die to cut out my image. I sewed around my image with my sewing machine and faux sewed around the bottom white layer! Have a great Thursday everyone!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Adorable, love you handmade flower, It looks almost like the sun! Fun card. Thanks for playing along with us at Delightful Inspiration this week.

dstandard said...

Such an adorable card and flower! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Sherrie Conner said...

Cute!! The bears little shirt makes me smile! So cute!! You colored the image very well!
Sew beary glad you are a D2D fan! Have fun with the new image! :)

Carly said...

Hi,
THanks for participating in last week's challenge. Cute card.

xxCARLYxx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...