Thursday, September 23, 2010

Anything Goes at AiF!


This week our theme is Anything Goes and we were given really cute images that all had to do with a circus! I thought I would try to give my creation the feel of being "under the big top" hence the ribbon and bow. I thought it would give the feel of a tent! ( What do you think?...) My images are colored with Copic markers.My dp is from a stack of Designer papers I found at Big Lot's. My red paper is from my stash!
Feel free to meander over to AiFactory Challenge blog and check out what the other DT members have done. While you are there; why not enter in the fun?! Have a great Wednesday everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh thats such a fun card. really cute
hugs June xxxx

Judie said...

Georgia, thanks for you visit to my blog and your kind words. Your card is really great. Love the colors.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...