Sunday, October 28, 2012

Give Thanks

I wanted to share a card I made using an image from Doodle Pantry called Harvest Bounty. I colored it using my Copic markers and the bottom part with the vegetables was a colored image. I merged the two images together and then colored the outlined areas.

My stamped Thanks is from CTMH. The papers are from Stella & Rose. I love the feel of Autumn and all of the colors that nature gives us!
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Always Anything Goes
Scrappy Frogs - Fall
2 Sisters - Fall or Halloween
HIMCR - Give Thanks
Just Us Girls 160 - photo inspiration

6 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love how this card turned out - so perfect for this time of year.

craftygranny said...

Beautiful card for autumn and halloween . Thanks for sharing at Challenges 4 everybody. Hugs trisha x

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Autumn nature colors. I host a challenge at Speedy Tv Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which the challenge this wk challenge #16 is Fruit or Veg (you have a pumpkin on card) and it ends tonight so you still have time. Membership in MFP is free. Please ck it out, join, enter & let them know I sent you.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
MFP Simple Salutations Hostess

Lisa Kind said...

Great image, coloring, and design! You can tell you love fall! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh I love all the fall colours on your card & especially love that huge 'thanks'!

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful Card. Thanks for sharing and joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...