Thursday, November 1, 2012

Doodle Time!

Happy November 1st everyone! Did you say "Rabbits" when you woke up this morning? It is an old English tradition that is suppose to bring you good luck for the month. I need all of the luck I can get so I sure make sure to say "rabbits". LOL!
The 1st of each month also brings new sets of wonderful images from Doodle Pantry! I chose the cute set called "Raccoon Rascal" to work with. What a darling set! I used the outlined images and my Copic markers to color them. I also combined the raccoon image with another one of Doodle Pantry's images, the planter from the Topiary set. Here is what I created:

The design paper is from the Raccoon Rascal set as is the sentiment too! I used a Nestibilities Die to cut out the image which I then "faux" stitched around its border. A pretty polka dotted ribbon and my card was finished.
Go on over to Doodle Pantry and check out all of the new sets! They are all truly wonderful!!!
I would like to enter the folowing challenges:
Anything Goes Challenges - Anything Goes
Card Making Mamas - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

13 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, do I ever love how you combined these sets. Gorgeous coloring too! What a fabulous creation.

Desire Fourie said...

Georgia this is gorgeous. Love your creative style. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

marion said...

FAbulous card, hugs, marion

Elizabeth Hart said...

Talk about cute - he is ADORABLE!

Sharon Basel said...

Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit! Hope that takes care of my luck for the month :) This is so darn cute Georgia! A really fun card. It looks like the critter that just ripped apart my garbage can last week but much cuter!

Linda Anderson said...

Adorable, absolutely adorable!! Mind you, I don't say that about the racoons that climb up onto my deck to steal bird seed out of the feeders!!! Fabulous.

Linda

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card Georgia, love how you combined the two images, looks great!

Donna said...

I LOVE it! You've really captured the rascal in this raccoon. Fun card and one that anyone would love to receive!

Dawn Frost said...

Georgia what a great image and fantastic faux stitching! It looks better than my real stitching, which I need to do, lol!

Glittered Paws said...

How awesome is this - love how you combined the two images - (I don't have those kind of computer skills YET). He is too cute and they critters get themselves in situations like this too!!!

Unknown said...

How adorable! Your coloring is amazing and the background paper makes me think of raccoon eyes LOL. Great job.

Debbie said...

This is really cute!! I love the simple tied robbon!

Lorianna said...

This is adorable!!!
Fabulous Card!!
Hugs

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...