Friday, November 16, 2012

Oh Happy Day!

It's time for another challenge from Jellypark Friends! This time the challenge is to use an image or stamp that depicts hunger by having a drink or food in it. I have chosen an image that was released last February by Jellypark Friends. Here is my card...
I colored with Copics and used my computer to place that 1st purple border around this lovely lady sipping wine. (Hopefully that will be me this weekend...lol!) The sentiment is from Studio G. I used SU black ink to stamp it.
There is also a new release right along side the challenge so make sure to pop over to Jellypark Friends and check it out!
Have a great Friday everyone. I can't believe it is finally here...lol!
I woul like to enter the following:
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz - Use only cool colors (violets, blues, greens)

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Georgia this is gorgeous and very creative. Love everything about it. Wishing you a fab Friday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Penny said...

Georgia, I hope to have some wine this weekend, too! I haven't had any for over a week, which I find simply amazing--LOL! Thanks for the comments & for following me--you put me at 100 so I will be having blog candy soon! :^)
Love your fun design--the image is so cute, love the purple border, the pretty paper, and great sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Sarah said...

Stunning card, love your layout and colours, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...