Friday, November 2, 2012

Jellypark Time !

Over at Jellypark Friends we are unveiling two new images and a challenge for you! My card was done with one of the new image releases. I made a trifold card (I think its a trifold...). The image is a sweet giraffe just perfect to use on a new baby card which is what I have created. I sized the giraffe in 3 different sizes in Photoshop. Two of the images I then placed on the front of the card (representing the new proud Papa and Mama). The third giraffe takes center stage on the inside of my card as the newest addition to the family. All images were colored using Copic markers. The designer papers are from My Mind's Eye using their Stella & Rose paper pack. I love the muted softness of these designs. Solid paper from Stampin' Up.
Here is the outside of my card...

Here is the inside of the card...


I used a computer generated sentiment on the inside left (That I made up) and a stamp on the far right side. The welcome baby sentiment under the giraffe is a retired stamp from Stampin'Up. Here is a closer look at the sentiment...
All of the cream card stock was edge distressed using Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink. Love that ink!
Check out all of the creations made by the DT and the challenge too! You just might be our next winner! Have a great weekend everyone...
I would like to enter the following challenges:
Anything Goes - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

1 comment:

emma mitchell said...

This is beautiful .
Thanks for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge.
Hugs Emma xx

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...