Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Happy...

Hi everyone. Sorry that I haven't been around for a few weeks. Life sometimes has a way of getting away from you and these last two weeks have shown me just how much! lol! Everything is well in my life just a lot of"stuff" going on which has kept me away from my computer and crafting room. But I did have a chance to create last night and wanted to share a card I did using one of the new releases from Doodle Pantry. I used the new Wagon Wheel set.



I colored the image using my wonderful Copic markers. I printed out the image and sentiment on my computer using Photoshop to size and place the sentiment. I think this will be a perfect card for one of the men in my life. I am always needing birthday cards and have decided that I need to "grow" my stash of them.
Here is a photo of the finished card.



Check out the wonderful new images at Doodle Pantry. I am loving all of them and I bet you will too!
I would like to enter the following:
Perfect Sentiment Challenge - Sentiment plus paper pieces
Clear It Out - Anything Goes plus red (My red paper is a scrap from an old piece of card stock and my brads are a few years old)
Through The Craft Door - Anything Goes #44

12 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card using the Doodle Pantry wheel, love it and it makes a great male birthday card, very nicely done!

NanaConnie said...

This is a fantastic card, Georgia! I love the wagon wheel set from Doodle Pantry. Glad to see you posting again. OK, now let me put on my other DT hat and thank you for playing along in our challenge at Perfect Sentiment this week. :-D
NanaConnie PSC DT

Dawn Frost said...

I sure know how life gets Georgia! Lovely card, the wheel is so perfect!

Paula Bee said...

Fantastic masculine card! Love that wagon wheel and the colors! Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment!

Anne Fenton said...

Georgia what a cute card, love it. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week.

krcmasterpiece said...

Love the image. It's a challenge for me to do men's cards-but I do love the themes. Thanks for playing with us @ The Perfect Sentiment.

www.krcmasterpiece.blogspot.com

Glittered Paws said...

Great man card - I always have lady cards around but usually have to make the male cards - great job and the wagon wheel is perfect for a guy.

Deonna B said...

Great Card, coloring and layout! Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card! Love the image and colors you used. Thanks for playing along with us at The Perfect Sentiment!

Linda Anderson said...

Totally fabulous card Georgia!! Love the colors, perfect with the wagon wheel image.

Linda

Sandy Trefger said...

A wonderful masculine birthday card! The brads set off that wagon wheel image wonderfully! Thanks for joining us for the Clear It Out "Use your red stash" challenge!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Jennipher said...

Very nice masculine card. Thanks for joining our Piece it together challenge at The Perfect Sentiment.

Featured Post

Miss Kate Cuttables Easter Fun Paper & Die Cut Release

Spring has sprung at Miss Kate Cuttables. The flowers are in bloom and the days are longer. Bunnies, baskets, chicks and eggs ...